Saturday, March 16, 2013

Water date



Water date isn't just about being in the sea. But preferably in the sea, where you smell freedom, in the wide clear (ok not always clear) sea; and when you stick your tongue out, the lovely salty taste.  

Water date, which had now in my life, had transformed into water treatment. It comforts me when I get a little bit upset about my life. When I sunk myself in the water, out of desperation in the swimming pool, I do feel a little better. Only when I am in the water, the buoyancy (perhaps) brought me back to my good old days. The days when I wake up by the beach, every breath just bring in extra salt, sands between my toes, enjoying the sunset and really emptied my mind, enjoyed the moment as it is. 

Yes, diving always make me a happy kid. And at this moment, event dive down and scrub tank would do great heal to me too. Descent, bubbling, head to the wonder world below the surface. But well, growing up and giving up. Swimming would do for the time being instead of diving. TOLERANCE. 

I am stuck in the city. Probably worse than lagoon. Its a real concrete world here. I feel a little suffocating. But this, is what I chose for myself. I will, take it all, for myself, and for you. 

Finally today I told you, that little decision I made. IF I can finish my study by the age of 29, before my 29th birthday, I will, for the last time, leave, and live island, for just few months, before I surrender to the city. The last farewell.

Surrender to the city.

p/s: our water date today was great! It's been ages since we last swam together, probably track back to Sabah =)

LOL (Lots Of Love)





No comments:

Post a Comment