Thursday, September 1, 2011

Stuffy in the room

I don't even remember when was the last time I woke up for work.
Ya. I've been having such a long break, not in a good way. I miss the lagoon. Miss the animals, miss the people. Miss the place.

And I look back myself. It's almost a year I've been there. What did I achieve?? NO! Damn you Yong Yu Lin!! You're such a loser! I hate you.

And looked back myself before I was here. In the island, sunshine, sea, sand, diving... it was, the best time of my life. I guess now I am paying back for all those joy I had. Maybe I do not deserve it. So now I stuck here. In the room, and no where to go.

I looked into my old picture. I didn't know I was having that much fun. Until now. God knows how much I miss the sea, how much I miss those corals, how much I miss the lil nudibranch... I miss the life woke up by the beach... cabana... all those... all those...

Sunshine and laughter. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment