Monday, December 27, 2010

life goes on

It's a new year coming. No matter how much you miss 2010, or how much you are looking forward to 2011, 1st of January comes at the same time for everyone. Fair and Square.

Looking back at 2010, what had i gone through..
1. Got my undergraduate. with honors. and my first class.
2. Had an awesome internship at Tioman, and made new friends *o*
3. Celebrated our 2nd year anniversary with thesis.
4. Got a job.
5. Make it to the Mt Kinabalu Low's Peak ^o^

But other than this. Nothing important. So many things to do but i had not complete. Lots of item to be 'checked'. But somehow 2010 was awesome for me. I begin my year as a university student, hanging out and bluffing here and there. In the end of this year i started my very first job in my life. Lots to learn.

Photobucket

I pass by McDonald's just now. Saw the prosperity burger. It reminds me of the time we had the burger at KK, with all coursemates. It was a great time. But nothing replays. Perhaps me, NE, tzes, and tall can have together this year again?

Cheers everyone. It's another year ahead. It's another 365days of your very own adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment