Monday, December 27, 2010

EMO.

Suddenly fell into emo again. Reading all those jimuiss planning for year end trip. I missed it. For some reason, i always miss it. Final year project, family trip, uni thingie.. all sorts of crap. But the result is I MISSED THOSE TRIPS. and the one coming up.

My weeks become 5days, then 2days rushing back here with you, then 5 days there 2 days here. HERE AND THERE. Traveler. I tell myself. It's worthwhile.

Christmas's over. Honestly i never celebrate any Christmas. Never celebrate but somehow everytime I know it's existence, jokers, all the shops keep on playing 'SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN.

Quite a while i stop posting. Busy. The nonetheless excuse. Working life is just different. I miss the days being pronounce as uni student. *o* and the student price.

I came about to question myself. Is all these worth it?! I sacrifice the family time, the friendship at home, my BF time, for this job. Am I doing well? I don't know. Dad always ask me to look for other job, YC always ask me to stop being so tired, and i still homesick. After years being away, I still homesick. JOKERS.

One day i look into the mirror. And i found only myself. Who somehow a little bit different from the one i used to.

Photobucket
HELLO STRANGER.

2 comments:

  1. dont be sad darling...got present from me and ck??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dear..
    i missed jiayi but chance. christmans is just crazy day in the lagoon...
    i didn't get to meet her up.. =(

    ReplyDelete