Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Robin Scherbatsky


"The future is scary but you just can't run back to the past because it's familiar." -- Robin
Robin said that to Ted, when Ted is thinking about going back with his ex-girlfriend, or friends. And this comedy, this line, touches me.

From places to places, I need time to suit the place, and the new me. Without fail, every time, I cry to a new place, end up, I cry to leave too! I am enjoying my life, of moving. Hence every time I feel suffocate, I know, it's time to leave.

This is my first real time job, and I dont know how long I can stay. Somehow, now this job became my comfort zone. I know there is somewhere I need to go every morning I wake up. Cute little, or big animal waiting for me, things to be done, spending time with them, tell them, oh I miss my boyfriend... They are, the reason I wake up every morning.

But these few days at home, I keep on running this in my mind. This sentence. Yes I admit, I am scare of changing now. I am cool now! I dont know changes will make me better or pull me down.

Entering buffer time.





No comments:

Post a Comment